Octave Ultrasonic Water Meters
Octave Ultrasonic Water Meters have a ± 1.5% accuracy for nominal flow rates. The vacuum sealed and tamper proof register provides durability and long-term performance. A multi-line digital readout display provides immediate reporting and visual indicators for critical conditions. Lithium batteries provide a 10 year life expectancy. Octave also offers a 5 year pro-rated warranty - the industry's longest.
- Double-beam ultrasonic sensors provide highly accurate flow data and reliable operation.
- No impeller or moving parts in the flow path provides for unrestricted, low pressure loss flows.
- Reduced maintenance of wear-prone parts commonly found in other meters.
- Flow ranges from
- Lithium batteries with 10 year life expectancy.
- Each meter has a unique, unalterable bar-coded serial number for identification.
- Each meter ships with a certificate verifying flow accuracy with a ± 1.5% accuracy for nominal flow rates.
- Sizes: 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12"
- Body: Epoxy-coated cast iron with flange inlet and outlet
- Working pressure: 175 psi (16 bar)
- Fluid Temperature Range: 32° to 122° F (0.1° to 50° C)
- Connection: Flanges ANSI ISO for AWWA Connection Standard
- Output (optional): Programmable single/dual open collector pulse output or externally powered 4-20 mA loop